- Fort McMurray’s School Stories
- Truancy Act & School Attendance Act
- Order-in-Council creates Wood Buffalo National Park in 1922 – Dominion Forest Reserves and Park Act. Métis were allowed to hunt the first year and excluded thereafter.
- Alberta’s Population Settlement Act
- A land base for Métis in Alberta in the form of colonies resulted from Alberta’s Population Settlement Act (1938). See Métis Settlements article in The Canadian Encyclopedia.
- This land base was again enshrined in legislation through the Métis Settlements Accord (1989). See Alberta Indigenous Relations.
- Policy 1
- Policy 2
- Policy 3